Saturday, April 10, 2010

A few more stories from the Starks:

As I was kissing clay goodnight he looked up at me (half asleep) and said, "momma, don't put me in a nursing home"...haha...given the fact I mentioned their bathroom smelled like a nursing home and had to explain the old people in nursing homes pee their pants and thus it smells like their bathroom did....he's so funny

....Myles was arguing with me this morning over shorts or pants..it went like this..."mom, I don't want to wear pants cause I have PE"...."ok, wear shorts"..."I can't wear shorts cause Ms. Rahlman said it was chilly today"...."ok, so wear pants"..."but mom, I don't want to cause I have PE"....Clayton interject...ed.."Myles, you're confusing to me!"....my thoughts exactly...........


Clayton informed me "if these stupid birds don't stop poopin on our car I'm gonna start deer huntin them!!"


Just overheard my 4yr tell my 5yr old while in the tub together.."If you don't give me the shampoo I will hit you in the elbows"...5y/o "huh"....4y/o "your private elbows"...my 5y/o laughing..."Clay you are such a preschooler..they're not your elbows retard..there your tenticals." hahahah....I love being a mom!!

3/24/10: Happy 6th Anniversary to us!! I came home to a filthy house and a beautiful bouquet of tulips sitting in my chair...Jared style!!


Man....I love being a mother and a wife!!

No comments:

Post a Comment