Saturday, August 1, 2009

Alabama!!






ahhhh.....So we're officially back from the vacation at Grampa and Gramdee's. Had a wonderful week filled with pool, fun and sun! I honestly believe I have an extra five pounds to show for the wonderful food we enjoyed. The child God allowed for wonderful trips to and from Alabama as well. We were able to take the kids to a japanese grill, which was hillarious with the boys. Clay is now master of "chapsticks" (otherwise known as chop-sticks). Myles was tormented and stung at least 6 times by a pesty wasp at bass pro, not to mention the swimmer's ear from hours in the pool. He learned to swim, dive, tread water and eat crablegs-all in one day. As we returned home I realized we have exactly three weeks until school, which has sent me into overdrive! Tons of stuff to obtain prior to school, so I will start that this week. Anyways, thanks again to the best in-laws a girl could ask for! Many times people wouldn't enjoy spending a week with the in-laws, in my case.....I have october open!

1 comment: