Friday, July 17, 2009

Questions from the Stall


Hey everyone! I'm heading BACK to work after 3 wonderful days OFF! Nothing really happened on my days off, except I got to spend them with my boys, which is always exciting. I realized my little Clayburn has a mind like no other. Here's why:
~ While at the water park, like usual, he decided he needed to go potty. (poop, of course!) So as I was standing in the stall, looking at those big blue eyes looking at me, here was our conversation. Note the chuckles from the older ladies in the room as well. "Mommy, do you like cats?" "yes, clay I like cats." "I don't, they have claws. Mommy do you like trumpets?" "Yes, Clay I like trumpets." "What about paxaphones." "Saxaphones? Yes I like saxaphones." "Do you like flip-flops?" "Yes, you know I like flip-flops." "Did you wear flip-flops to your wedding?" "Yes I wore flip-flops to my wedding." "Will I ever have a step-dad?" "Nope, not in my plans." "Do mommies poop?" "Yes Clay, we do. Are you done yet?" "No. Do old ladies poop?" "Yes clay they do. Hurry up" (chuckles louder now) "Mommy do you like frogs?" "Yes Clay, I like frogs. Are you almost finished?" "Well, I've done a baby pooper and a mommy pooper, but you'll have to wait on the daddy one." "Thanks Clay!" "Mommy why do you like your swimsuit?" "Because it hides the fat you and your brother caused me!~" "Yeah and it hides the cake you had for breakfast!" "You're done, come on!" CHUCKLES ALL AROUND!

1 comment:

  1. That's hilarious, Stacey!!

    Kelly Marks Laird

    ReplyDelete